We’re happy to announce that the inter-chapter ski event will be hosted by your favorite northwest chapters again this year. We are claiming February 12th to be JET SKI の日！
We’ll be hitting the slopes with your fellow JET Alumni at your home mountain! All three JET chapters will be shredding the mountains at these locations:
Be one of the first 10 participants from each chapter to register on or after January 12th to receive a $20 discount at your participating ski resort.
Not into winter sports? No problem! Join the chapters afterwards at a local restaurant for an après ski happy hour, or join us online for a tri-chapter Zoom hangout!
- Only one registration form is required per family/group. If eligible, each participant registered on one form will be able to receive the Early Bird Subsidy ($20, see below for details).
- Final deadline to register for winter activities is Feb. 7. You can still register for the aprés-ski happy hour until Feb 10th.
- Booking & Payment for lift tickets and/or rentals must be done by each individual at the Ski Resort website. We recommend booking your lift tickets the same day as registering for this event. The $20 discount will be disbursed in cash to qualifying participants on site the day of the event.
- Early Bird Subsidy of $20 for winter activities will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited to the first 10 registered participants from each chapter. Participants who register for events other than mountain resort activities are not eligible for this discount. The early bird subsidy of $20 will be handed out at your chapter’s participating ski resort on the day of the event. Promotion ends on Jan. 31st.
- Access and driving directions to the individual mountains can be found on their websites above. For additional help, please contact the organizer in your chapter.
Après-Ski Happy Hour
Join your local chapter for a post-mountain dinner and happy hour—no skiing or boarding required!
- When: Saturday, February 12th, 2022
- Where: Steamworks Brewpub
375 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8
- Time: 6:00pm
- *Proof of vaccination status is required to dine indoors*
- PNWJETAA: More information
- JETAA Portland: More information
*Please note that registration is required in order to join the après ski.
Although we’ll be at separate ski hills, we’re keeping the spirit of inter-chapter friendship alive by bringing the event online! PNWJETAA, JETAA Portland, and JETAABC members will be going head-to-head in an online scavenger hunt on Feb. 12! If you are interested in participating in this optional mountain activity, please download the Goose Chase app via the link below. More details will be given at the ski hill on the day of the event.
We’ll also get together on Zoom for a tri-chapter virtual happy hour sometime after the ski day. Stay tuned for more information!
Registration for 2022 JET Ski no Hi opens on January 12. The last day to register for mountain activities is Feb. 7. The last day to register for the après ski happy hour is Feb. 10. https://forms.gle/jszDLSKqWVWFRHt19
Health & Safety Guidelines
IMPORTANT: The health and safety of all our event participants is our top priority. Please follow your local health authority’s and ski resorts’ guidelines on COVID-19, including but not limited to vaccination status, masks, social distancing, and sanitization.